IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - Diesel Mechanic/Technician needed to join our maintenance team. New Fleet! Come grow your skills with us and join a nationwide employer!
Full time position with benefits.
- Full time position
- Retirement Options with Company Match
- Multiple Insurance Options for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Options for Long Term Disability and additional life insurance & other voluntary offerings
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays Off
- Competitive Wages
Apply today! Equal Opportunity Employer.
1) Demonstrates and promotes a safe environment at all times.
2) Provides direction, coaching, counseling, & training to drivers.
3) Monitors and evaluates student loading and unloading and meets with school officials as necessary.
4) Analyze safety trends and technology reports to develop recommendations, and implement corrections as required.
5) Implements and conducts road evaluations/observations on each driver. Assure that all new hire evaluations are conducted within a 10 to 30 day period after completion of certification.
6) Conducts regular fleet & facility inspections, which includes evaluation of safe work behaviors of all personnel & completion of pre/post trips.
7) Maintains compliance with all federal and state rules and regulations, company and local policies and procedures and required documentation.
8) Investigates injury & collision claims and works with Safety Manager to close claims.
9) Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Certifications Required:
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Possess, or have the ability to obtain, CDL operator’s license with endorsement and other state or local permits as required
Requirements & Expectations:
· 2 to 4 years of transportation safety & driving experience preferred
· Good interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations regarding safety and environmental issues preferred.