North Alabama Specialty Hospital located in Athens, Alabama is seeking to hire a Clinical Liaison, CL responsible for working directly with the Corporate Hospital Development Team, including but not limited to other Liaisons/Marketers, Administrations, and Admission Coordinators. A Clinical Liaison is responsible for meeting with the medical community both for education and marketing. There are two basic parts to the CL role: evaluate the patient and educate/market the medical community. Clinical experience is required for this position – preferably an experienced RN, LPN or RT.
Full-time comprehensive benefit package is offered including competitive pay with payroll direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance & accidental death & dismemberment insurance, additional elective insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, cellular phone provided for business use, 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, and optional credit union membership.
Contact us to learn more about joining our dynamic team and enjoy a rewarding career with North Alabama Specialty Hospital!
- ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
- Active license as an experienced RN, LPN or RT
- One - two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to articulately communicate, interpret and explain complex information and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and human relation skills