Care Coordination agency looking for registered nurses for the transition of care positions. Office hours will be Monday-Friday (8AM-5PM).
Summary of Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited school
- Minimum registered nurse in State of Alabama
- Must be skilled with extensive knowledge and experience transitioning recipients with special health care needs
- Clinical competence in disease management and case management principles, preferred
- Proactively identifies or receives referrals for Eligible Individuals ( EIs) who are likely to be in need of NACC's Transition of Care (TOC) program. Reviews daily patient admissions and ED reports.
- Complete transitional screening form, Health Risk, and Psycho-social Assessment tool based in HIMS case management software system to evaluate EI’s needs, determine appropriate interventions, and set achievable goals based on an individualized plan of care.