- Posted: over a month ago
This job is eligible for a $1,500 signing bonus!
Are you looking for a full-time position with benefits?
Are you able to work overtime as needed?
Do you like precise, detailed work?
Are you looking for a team environment?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be a great fit for our 1st Shift Assembler position!
What we do:
Nortech, in partnership with our medical, industrial, aerospace and defense customers, uses intelligence, innovation, speed and global expertise to provide manufacturing and engineering solutions. This enables our customers to be leaders in digital connectivity and data management to achieve their business goals. Nortech strives to be a premier workplace that fosters valued relationships internally and in our communities.
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental & Vision for employee & family, including a 100% company paid base medical plan for employees
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance 100% paid by the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual starts immediately for all full-time employees
- 11 Company Paid Holidays, including personal days
- Training and opportunity for advancement
- Employee Referral Program
What you will do as an Assembler:
- Perform basic assembly tasks at a proficiency and quality standard rate set by the plant.
- Read and follow written build instructions (process sheets) to perform assigned operation(s), including numbered lists, color coding and diagrams.
- Perform operations defined in product documentation to build printed circuit/mechanical assemblies. This includes, but is not limited to, preparing parts, stuffing, inspection, testing, rework, soldering, packaging, masking and modifications.
- Position, insert and fasten a variety of mechanical and electrical parts.
- Use common hand tools, such as cutters, nut drivers, crimpers, soldering irons, etc.
- Use glues or adhesives to bond materials, when necessary.
- Select and route specific wires to a pre-determined point, tasks include cutting wire, and attaching terminal and/or connector.
What you bring for education and/or experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Nortech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Substance Free Workplace
Certain positions at Nortech require access to information, or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US citizens, or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently, all applicants must be US Citizens, or US Permanent Residents (“green card holders”), and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights, to be considered for a position.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Nortech