Norris Academy is a residential treatment facility located in Andersonville, TN approximately 30 minutes north of Knoxville. We serve youth ages 5 to 18 who are diagnosed with mental health and/or Autism Spectrum/neuro-developmental disorders. Our 63-bed facility serves youth from Tennessee as well as several other states.
Norris Academy has immediate need for full-time and part-time LPN's. Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday. Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the nurse assists in directing patient care for children/adolescents as prescribed by doctor/treatment team, provides medical management and safety/crisis management, will administer medications, complete assessments/evaluations and assist with admissions.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and have a current TN State Nurse License.
- CPR certification.
- Valid TN Driver's license with good driving record.
- Experience working with children preferred.
- Psychiatric nursing experience a plus.
Benefits For Full-Time Employees
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after 60 days
- Company provided Long Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D/Life insurance
- Flexible Spending program/Health Savings Account
- 401K after 60 days
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Daily Pay - a company sponsored benefit that allows employees to access a portion of their base wages in advance of their payday
Norris Academy is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer