Receptionist Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a leading commercial real estate investment/property management firm seeking a talented Administrative Assistant. This full time position is located in our modern downtown Portland office.
Duties and requirements:
- Provide administrative support to Asset managers, Vice President, Managing director and on-site personnel.
- Front desk receptionist with busy phones and guests.
- Maintain and organize files relating to real estate transactions.
- Daily Data entry, scanning and recording property information.
- Maintain general office electronic files for accuracy.
- Provide administrative scanning, filing, creating forms and various projects.
- Create and distribute mailings for property managers.
- Qualifications: ADVANCED MS Office skills, primarily in Word and Excel.
- Acrobat Pro skills, including comment tools, editing PDF tools & organizing pages.
- A minimum of 2 years in an Administrative role.
- Must possess critical thinking skills, the ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, self-directed, and have excellent time management skills.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, communicate effectively and professionally.The Administrative Assistant position will usually have the hours of 8:00-5:00. If you love a challenge and being a crucial part of a service oriented team, we want you! To apply, please send your cover letter and resume, including details of your MS Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat experience.
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Expense reports
- Only full-time employees eligible
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Norris & Stevens offers the market knowledge and experience to assist any company or individual faced with a real estate challenge. We offer the following services: Property Management, Commercial & Multifamily Real Estate Sales & Leasing, Corporate Relocation, Investments, and Development.
UALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in English, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Norris & StevensWhy Work Here?
Established, successful, local, commercial real estate firm offers great opportunity.
Since our founding in 1966, Norris & Stevens has grown to be one of the largest locally owned commercial real estate and property management firms serving Oregon and southwest Washington. We have accomplished this by providing beginning-to-end real estate market expertise, solutions, and an unparalleled belief in client satisfaction. Norris & Stevens offers the market knowledge and experience to assist any company or individual faced with a real estate challenge. We offer the following services: Property Management, Commercial & Multifamily Real Estate Sales & Leasing, Corporate Relocation, Investments, and Development.
900 SW 5th AvePortland, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Norris & Stevens