Unarmed Security Guard -Jamesburg, NJ
Monday-Friday 1400-2200 (2pm-10pm)
General Description: Protects property from theft or damage, or persons from hazards or interference. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities. Preserves order and may enforce regulations pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guard, patrol or monitor premises to prevent safety hazards, theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security/safety of premises.
- Observe and report incidents or suspicious activity to appropriate persons as is required by the post.
- Carry out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature as required for the assigned post.
- Specific tasks and duties may vary, Additional duties may be assigned and/ or modified, according to business necessity.
Qualifications – ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL QUALIFICATIONS
• Must be flexible to work 8 hour shifts and stand for long periods of time.
• Must have a NJ Guard Card-SORA
• Must successfully complete a pre-employment investigation, including criminal background and controlled substance tests.
• Must have high school diploma or GED.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet state licensing requirements.
• Must have a valid driver’s license if a motor vehicle must be operated on the job.