IT Field Service Tech Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Basic Network Support, End user – Laptop/Desktop/Mobile device image and configuration, Office 365 – AD, Outlook, Printers and others).
- Supporting Client’s employees as local and remote IT Specialist, 2nd line of support.
- Managing Desktops, Laptops, Mobiles, Physical Servers, AD accounts, Software Deployment, Windows Server & Desktop Operating System, other devices (docking stations, adapters, etc), Basic networking, System & Apps Monitoring, Cloud Administration, Security and Unified Communication.
- Installing and managing LAN infrastructure at offices. Preparing and keeping documentation, requests, collecting data.
- Handle end user queries (basic work with computer, windows OS, office and other tools).
- Provide VIP support for Desk side issues per contract and be point of contact at the site for all IT related issues
- Equipment lifecycle management support: Assist in procurement to decommissioning of end user devices
- Provide hands and feet support to desktops, laptops, servers, network, backup devices etc.
- Utilize remote control tools in accordance with customer’s security policies to diagnose, troubleshoot and train
- Managing vendor support contracts
- Arranging ad hoc servicing/repair
- Arranging periodic servicing and Coordinate with OEM vendors for maintenance activities
- troubleshooting, installing, and where necessary removing equipment and/or components
- Managing on-site activities such as installation, inspection, maintenance, and repair tasks
- Perform visual checks for hardware failure lights or console error messages, power status and hardware labels
- Asset Tracking and Manage and Maintain the asset inventory
- Provide notification to IT Support Management team when issues are ongoing and impacting end users to keep them informed
- Travel to remote plants as needed at the direction of IT Support Management team.
Document all incoming issues and escalate to the appropriate Support teams
- Escalate issues to appropriate OEM support teams as needed
- Maintain the highest level of customer service for our end users (technical & soft skills).
Support with execution of departmental projects, contributing where needed for successful completion
Educational Qualifications and experience:
- Have an associate or bachelor's degree or a Technical Diploma
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- ITIL Foundation v4 certification
- Certification in CompTIA A + or CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Server +
- Prior experience as a Field Service Technician
- Experienced in racking, stacking, cabling, decommissioning of Data Center Hardware devices.
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
- Willingness to work in shifts, attend oncalls and weekend work as per schedule
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Monongahela, PA 15063: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Help desk: 3 years (Preferred)
- Windows: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Norman Alan Company
416 Brandon StGreensburg, PA
Get fresh Configuration Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.