As a Receptionist, you’re one of the most important team members at Norm Reeves Honda, Irvine. Why? You’re the first point of contact for our guests and the first step in creating a super experience. You’ll greet guests, answer questions about the store, and offer administrative support for other team members.
We’re looking for a team player with an outgoing, customer-service approach to daily responsibilities. This role is a great entry point into your career with us.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a super guest experience at every point of contact, including phone, face-to-face, and online
- Contribute to our growth by keeping organized guest records
- Help guests find the right resource, whether it’s a brochure, a sales associate, or a manager
- Drive yourself and the team to maintain a super work environment and get better every day
What You’ll Need:
- Be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday-Saturday between 7am and 7pm. Sunday's off with another day off in the week.
- You’ll also need to be at least 18 years old.
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Strong communication skills with both Norm Reeves staff and guests.
- A professional appearance and work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- We will work with school schedules and the schedule is flexible based upon your availability.
What We Offer:
- Free training opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $2,000 reimbursement within 12-month period
- 401k with Matching Contribution – 25% match on up to $4,000 contribution per year
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 1st year is up to 6 PTO days
- 2nd to 4th year is 11 PTO days
- 5+ years is 16 PTO days
- 6 Holidays per year
- Medical (PPO), Dental (PPO & HMO) and complimentary Group Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts for Sales, Service and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Partner Discounts
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan & Flexible Spending Account (allows employees to pay for certain qualified expenses on a pre-tax basis)