Corporate Event Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $19 Hourly
We are seeking an Event Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for organizing important events from conception through completion.
- Coordinate all event activities and personnel
- Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel
- Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings
- Research and identify successful event opportunities
- Maintain stock of event supplies
- Arrange flights and accommodations for sales representatives within set budgets.
- Manage company merchandise materials within designated budgets
- Incorporate company branding to product presentation supplies. ie. shipping supplies, product storage.
- Manage posting and upkeep of social media pages
- Manage marketing materials inventory with the logistics coordinator and accounting.
- Previous experience in event planning or other related fields
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in teams
Noris Medical strives to provide the highest quality products and systems based on sound engineering principles and excellent manufacturing practices. Noris Medical improves the lives of dentists and patients around the world with the leading technology in dental implant systems.
Noris Medical Inc
7380 W Sahara #150Las Vegas, NV
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?