Parts Delivery Driver- NON-CDL DRIVER
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Parts Delivery drivers provide excellent customer service through the safe and efficient delivery of parts and products to our professional customers using a company provided vehicle. Our drivers are also responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of delivery vehicles as well as observing company safety procedures. The Delivery Driver will also be required to manually load and unload the delivery truck, verify that all parts are loaded and unloaded, collect payments from customers, obtain signatures from receiving locations confirming accuracy of parts received, and deliver returned items back to the dealer.
• Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) per department standards
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced dealer environment
• Must know the Hampton Roads area
* DO NOT NEED CDL DRIVER
Norfolk Truck Center
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Norfolk Truck Center