Nordstrom Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re a fast-moving fashion company that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers.
Our Warehouse team is committed to providing excellent service to our customers by accurately and efficiently processing orders, returns, and providing shipments to the store. You’ll communicate clearly and because the job is so varied, you’ll be flexible throughout your working day.
A day in the life…
Working in our Warehouse you’ll regularly be bending, reaching, standing, walking and lifting 50lb boxes
- You’ll make sure inventory and orders are accurately picked, processed, assembled, efficiently packed and shipped
- We operate a job rotation scheme, so your work will be varied. And you may be asked to work within other areas of department and building
- You’ll complete receiving and/or shipping documentation, as needed
- You’ll work with best practices following standard operating procedures and reference aids, always looking for areas of improvement and communicating suggestions to our leadership team as appropriate
- You may also need to research and resolve issues using appropriate resources
You own this if you have…
- The ability bend, reach, stand, walk and lift 50lb boxes without difficulty
- The ability to work on your own as well as with others
- A commitment to teamwork through relationship building, reliability and collaboration
- The ability to drive productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- In-store Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Nordstrom