The ideal Nordstrom Rack team member enjoys working in a fast-pace, high-energy environment.
A day in the life...
- Keep the customer experience quick, easy and fun while helping customers uncover the great deals they're looking for
- Create a smooth fitting room experience by greeting customers and taking them to their fitting rooms, then sorting and returning clothing to the floor
- Share your love of fashion and tell customers all about upcoming events, our Nordstrom gift cards, Nordstrom RewardsTM program and mailing list
- Keep the stockrooms organized and complete all inventory processes, making sure merchandise is properly checked in and accurately ticketed
- Work with the team to ensure the sale's floor stays "runway ready" through re-merchandising and straightening throughout the day
You own this if you have...
- Enthusiasm and a sense of adventure, see the glass as half full
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- A calm head in a busy retail environment
- Solid math, verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
We've got you covered...
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
2019 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.