This job is a great fit for someone who is customer obsessed and loves to solve problems.
A day in the life...
- Assist customers with a variety of transactions through a seamless and friendly experience
- Demonstrate expertise in all technologies used in the store environment
- Inspire trust, teamwork and positive team relationships
- Defuse customer situations and provide resolution in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure the security and privacy of customer information through education, compliance and resolution of issues
- Motivate and inspire others to adopt initiatives such as our Nordstrom Rewards program
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
- The ability to effectively build relationships with your customers, peers and leadership
- Proficiency in multiple operating systems such as MS Windows, iOS and Android
- Clear, effective communication with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on department needs
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com at http://www.nordstrom.com/ .
2019 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
We're a fast-moving fashion company that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. The retail industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting, complex problems to solve every day - from developing cutting-edge technology and opening new stores, to designing fresh, must-have fashion.
Whether you're a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We've been on the Fortune 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
We strive to know our customers better than anyone else. We listen, anticipate, build trust and move with speed to deliver on their needs.
OWNERS AT HEART
We treat every interaction as an opportunity to make an impact and deliver excellence.
CURIOUS AND EVER CHANGING
We approach problems with curiosity and create solutions. We unlock potential to be bold, think big and inspire innovation.
HERE TO WIN
We're committed to delivering results, both today and tomorrow. We win as a team by supporting and challenging one another to be better every day.
WE EXTEND OURSELVES
We treat each other with respect and kindness. We do the small things that make a big difference. We create a welcoming environment, helping people feel connected, valued and part of one community.
Come on! Join us!