We are looking for a strategic leader to support our Brand Social team. They will be part of a core team who sets the social strategy, plans engaging content and acts as an expert consultant for marketing partners. They will ensure the brand tone is on point and ensure content aligns with brand strategies and business objectives. Candidates must be passionate about growing our brand on social media and in digital communities through social-first campaigns and the innovative engagement of influencers.
A day in the life...
- Reporting to the Brand Social Manager, the Associate Manager will help plan and execute daily, weekly, and monthly social plans
- Initiate special projects for social, including working with influencers and other talent
- Be one of the organization's social media experts able to educate stakeholders in best practice and industry trends
- Think outside the box and react to wider events and trends
- Create process and structure to align brand goals and team objectives, prioritize work, and communicate within the organization
- Develop the Nordstrom influencer program strategy to help us achieve our brand engagement goals, setting KPIs and tactics to deliver on the strategy
- Manage direct relationships of influencers, developing briefs, negotiating contracts, budget for paid campaigns and ensuring final content is on brand
- Serve as central point of contact for all influencer related work across internal groups including: PR, Affiliates, Events, Merchants, NPG (private label brands) and Store teams
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and proactively communicate actionable insights that ensure a positive ROI
- Clearly communicate complex information decisions, plans, goals and strategies to diverse audiences to drive actions
- Support the identification, evaluation, execution and development of new opportunities, vendors, and technologies
- 5+ years of experience in social media and/or influencer marketing; previous experience in retail marketing and/or PR background a plus
- Experience working across all social platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter and Pinterest, as well as online analytics platforms & social media publishing tools, both native and third party (i.e. Dash Hudson, Curalate, Simply Measured, Sprout, Spredfast, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Proven track record of working on projects from concept to completion, applying best practices with the ability to prioritize and creatively problem-solve, as well as developing and executing influencer programs
- Ability to analyze and apply data for metrics-driven results
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with a high degree of collaboration and influence to drive change across an organization
- Flexibility to provide on-site event support and social coverage, so some evenings and travel required
- Experience with content creation preferred (i.e. Instagram Stories, minor video/photo editing)
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com at http://www.nordstrom.com/ .
2019 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
We're a fast-moving fashion company that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. The retail industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting, complex problems to solve every day - from developing cutting-edge technology and opening new stores, to designing fresh, must-have fashion.
Whether you're a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We've been on the Fortune 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
We strive to know our customers better than anyone else. We listen, anticipate, build trust and move with speed to deliver on their needs.
OWNERS AT HEART
We treat every interaction as an opportunity to make an impact and deliver excellence.
CURIOUS AND EVER CHANGING
We approach problems with curiosity and create solutions. We unlock potential to be bold, think big and inspire innovation.
HERE TO WIN
We're committed to delivering results, both today and tomorrow. We win as a team by supporting and challenging one another to be better every day.
WE EXTEND OURSELVES
We treat each other with respect and kindness. We do the small things that make a big difference. We create a welcoming environment, helping people feel connected, valued and part of one community.
Come on! Join us!