- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Use your expertise as a Site Construction Superintendent to help a successful General Contractor deliver commercial projects successfully and on time. Work with office accounting and support staff along with the Project Manager to allocate subcontractors, monitor budget, and oversee deliverables on local projects from $3 to $25 million.
The Site Superintendent Role
- Collaborate with Project Manager and subcontractors to determine project needs & budget
- Set goals and deadlines and monitor projects from planning to completion
- Supervise staff and subcontractors
- Order equipment and maintain stock of materials
- Plan inspections and obtain construction permits from local authorities
Features and Benefits
- Well-run, successful general contracting firm with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits including 401K matching and paid health insurance premiums
- Interesting local projects that include architectural design/build and historic restorations
Background Profile for Construction Super
- 3+ years’ experience as a commercial construction superintendent or similar role
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
- Knowledge of local quality, safety, and health guidelines for construction job sites
- Proven leadership, communication, organizational, and time-management skills
Nordstrom WilliamsWhy Work Here?
Company with a great reputation that values its employees and helps them grow!
Nordstrom Williams matches people to jobs in construction and manufacturing. We work directly with the hiring manager so you get hired quickly for the job that is right for you. Let us introduce you to the place where you will thrive! Apply today!