You will be the voice of Nordstrom, fielding real-time calls, e-mails and live chat from customers across the country. The ideal customer care specialist is caring and compassionate, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented and committed to providing outstanding Nordstrom customer service every day.
Hours of Operation: vary by location
Shifts: Full-time positions available, times will vary upon business need. Schedule flexibility is required and expected.
Training: Monday - Friday for 3 weeks (required)
A day in the life…
- Process orders from customers via telephone calls or live chat and enter data into order entry system
- Provide customers with critical product information that ensures customer satisfaction
- Successfully troubleshoot and resolve all customer service inquiries or issues arising from Internet and catalog
- Track customer packages
You own this if you have…
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- The ability to work a set schedule, with required overtime as business needs; flexibility required during peak hours and severe weather
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Conflict management skills and maintain a professional composure
- Understanding of computer systems and can troubleshoot technical issues with minimal assistance
- 6+ months experience within a retail environment (preferred)
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.