Commitment and Career Growth * Comprehensive Benefits * Work-Life Balance * Community
At Nordic Ware, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected. With creativity, imagination and determination, we're providing kitchenware innovation and solutions worldwide. This is a family-owned company where you can find a lifetime career as so many of our employees continue to do.
About the Role:
Assist the Quality Assurance Team with a wide range of duties related to Quality, reviewing existing Process documentation, training materials, record keeping, testing, sorting, inspections, and various projects. This paid 40 hour-per-week internship is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills he/she may have acquired in school related to his/her particular areas of interest and apply them in a professional setting. He/She will gain a better understanding of the role that Quality Assurance plays in manufacturing and be better prepared to work in the field.
Your Responsibilities in this Role:
- Assist in both divisions of Northland Aluminum Products, Inc.
- Nordic Ware
- Industrial Coatings
- Pull and test production samples for Retains
- Monitor process parameters in the Metal Fabrication, CNC, Coatings, Molding, Spinning and Packing Departments
- Interface with Design, Engineering and the Tool Room as directed
- Measure and record data as required
- Maintain QA records
- Additional duties as assigned
What We Seek in You:
- High School graduate or current or recent enrollment in a Technical Program or Associates Degree program
- Good writing and editing skills a plus
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Demonstrate a desire to learn about quality assurance
- Must be able to occasionally lift, carry, push and pull approximately five (5) pounds
- Must be able to talk and hear in ordinary conversation
- Must be able to sit, walk, and climb stairs for an eight-hour day
- Must be able to adequately see, with or without corrective lenses, near and far activity
- Requires adequate color and field of vision
- Must be able to use/wear appropriate safety equipment
- Willingness to abide by the policies and procedures of Nordic Ware
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Ability to read blue prints and perform dimensional measurements
- Well-organized with the ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Sense of humor a plus
Nordic Ware is a leading manufacturer of high quality and innovative kitchenware products. By designing products of superior value, producing them in the United States whenever possible, and marketing them worldwide, we enrich people's lives by adding utility, convenience and enjoyment to the preparation of food.
We strive to offer attentive service that exceeds our customers' expectations, to produce environmentally sound products, and to provide a safe and rewarding work experience for our employees.
We recognize that a growing return on our efforts and investments is essential to maintain our leadership position. We are committed to ethical conduct in all matters and to earning the trust and confidence of our customers, suppliers, employees and of our community.
Nordic Ware is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
4925 MN-7Minneapolis, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.