Quality Assurance Technician (2nd Shift)
Nordic Ware Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commitment and Career Growth * Comprehensive Benefits * Work-Life Balance * Community
At Nordic Ware, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected. With creativity, imagination and determination, we're providing kitchenware innovation and solutions worldwide. This is a family-owned company where you can find a lifetime career as so many of our employees continue to do.
About the role
Nordic Ware has been producing QUALITY product for 75 years, and we're looking for a QUALITY person like you to join the family! As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will be a part of a thoughtful team that believes in working hard and having fun while doing it! We're looking for an independent, confident, inquisitive, lifelong learner and night owl to complete this team. As our 2nd shift quality technician your main role will be to audit all in-process manufacturing within the Nordic Ware facilities.
What you will get to do
- Perform daily in-process audits of the Nordic Ware departments.
- Pull production samples for Retains.
- Measure and record data as required.
- Add entries to the QA Journal.
- Perform Finished Good Audits when possible.
- Review, sign, date and file Coating Certifications.
- Interface with a variety of departments and management personnel.
- Possess a professional demeanor.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What we are looking for in you
- High School diploma or GED.
- Satisfactory Computer and keyboarding skills.
- Adequate math skills.
- Working knowledge of metrology and use of hand tools.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Adaptable must be able to adjust pace to the demands of the job.
- Must have a sincere commitment to safety and adherence to all Safety requirements.
- For those without a Quality background, Basic Quality Training will be provided on company time and must be completed within 9 months of start date.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Understanding of SPC.
Nordic Ware is a leading manufacturer of high quality and innovative kitchenware products. By designing products of superior value, producing them in the United States whenever possible, and marketing them worldwide, we enrich people's lives by adding utility, convenience and enjoyment to the preparation of food.
We strive to offer attentive service that exceeds our customers' expectations, to produce environmentally sound products, and to provide a safe and rewarding work experience for our employees.
We recognize that a growing return on our efforts and investments is essential to maintain our leadership position. We are committed to ethical conduct in all matters and to earning the trust and confidence of our customers, suppliers, employees and of our community.
Nordic Ware is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at Nordic Ware