The Sales Support Coordinator, FDM Channel will provide high-level support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
In this role you will:
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, and/or expenditures for FDM Channel
- Maintain training manual
- Conduct Research, compile data, and prepare proposals for consideration and presentation
- Assist National Account Manager-FDM Channel (hereinafter KAM-FDM) in annual customer business reviews
- Analyze sales and promotional data for trends and business adjustments
- Assist in the preparation of agendas for meetings – i.e. FDM key account and business review meetings, etc.
- Invoice sales orders and assist with other EDI functions
- Read and analyze incoming memos, reports and proposals to determine their significance and make recommendations to National Account Manager (hereafter NAM) and NAM-FDM
- Prepare and push correspondence specific to the FDM channel using Word, Excel, PowerPoint processing or database to NAM, NAM-FDM, Director of Sales (DOS) and FDM brokers, where necessary
- Debrief sales calls with NAM-FDM, and execute action items as directed by NAM-FDM
- Interact with the education department to schedule trainings and content
- As applicable and directed, interact with customers providing the highest level of customer service to build and promote confidence in Nordic Naturals
- Support documentation of NAM-FDM and Director of Sales report requests and expedite creation and delivery through interface with Sales Analyst and Inside Sales Manager
- Maintain customer category review calendar
- Maintain customer promotional calendars
- Maintain customer account workbooks, and department ledgers
- Process customer orders
- BA/BS in Business, Science or related field or 4 years experience in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word, Strong business writing skills, and experience in consumer package goods administrative functions a plus.
- This is a full time, in house position at our headquarters in Watsonville, California.
- Telecommuting will not be considered.