The Nordic Naturals QA Automation Engineer will help to test and support Nordic Naturals websites, ERP system and associated applications. Nordic Naturals is looking for QA Automation Engineer to execute verification and testing of our multiple eCommerce websites and SAP ERP system. The QA Automation Engineer will assist the team with new feature and bug testing during software development. Assist during UAT to confirm new capabilities and regress through pre-existing features to make sure nothing was broken before and post production releases.
In this role you will:
- Execute and write test suites as per the project requirement at different levels of testing
- Working with QA team to create automation strategy and follow through to create and execute automated test scripts
- Mobile App Testing/E-commerce. Attend status review meetings, interacted with developers to resolve the issues.
- Post defects and track same using JIRA.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Tester with extensive testing experience on website on desktop and mobile.
- Experience with SAP ERP
- Well versed with usage of lean methodologies, standardized test case design/execution matrices and other test efficiency measures to track productivity improvements
- Experience in pre and post production support during all releases.
- Experience with end-to-end testing and regression testing, UI and compatibility testing
- Thorough understanding of QA processes and procedures, with an aim towards continual improvement.
- Experience coding in object oriented programming language ( Java, Phython)
- This is a full time, in house position at our headquarters in Watsonville, California.