Technical Account Manager
Nordex, Inc. Brookfield, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate opportunity for a Technical Account Manager. Nordex, Inc. is an engineering-driven company, with major operations regarding gear manufacturing, CNC machining, and assemblies, for the medical device, robotics, automation, aerospace, and defense industries. We are looking for a technically minded, self-motivated Technical Account Manager to join the fold.
We are looking for someone who can take the lead in managing the accounts of several, diverse customers, while understanding the technical specifications and manufacturing requirements of the products Nordex is manufacturing. You will be the customer’s primary point of contact for these accounts. The candidate will need to interface with Nordex engineers, manufacturing personnel, expediting, and suppliers as necessary to ensure the customer’s needs are met. Nordex’s work is predominantly high-mix, short run, and it will be necessary to continuously switch gears on which sale or customer you are managing.
- Manage accounts for several customers
- Interface with those customers and act as their primary point of contact
- Process requests for quote, through working with Nordex engineers and suppliers, as needed
- Purchase components needed to manufacture a job
- Work with expediters to keep job proceeding smoothly and to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction
- 6+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—this job requires constant collaboration with the customer, engineers, suppliers, machinists, assemblers, and management.
- Experience leading and organizing various projects
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Technical sales experience a plus
- Engineering experience a plus
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Proficiency in CAD software (such as Solidworks) a plus
- Must be a U.S. person, in accordance with ITAR 120.15
Nordex is an equal opportunity employer.
Nordex, Inc.Why Work Here?
This is a company you can lay down roots in. We have very little employee turnover and we work in exciting, cutting edge industries.
Nordex, Inc. is an engineering-driven company, with major operations regarding gear manufacturing, CNC machining, and assemblies, for the medical device, robotics, automation, aerospace, and defense industries.
426 Federal RdBrookfield, CT
BusinessView all jobs at Nordex, Inc.