NoraLogic, Inc. Bentonville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Bentonville, AR(Remote till end of the year as of now.)
Duration: Long Term Contract
(Need Ex- Walmart only)
Ex- Client Experience is preferred/ Retail background Must
Client is looking for a Business analyst to work with one of the leading retail clients in the US. The ideal candidate must possess strong background on business analysis. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team. This will be an individual contributor role and be expected to work without supervision from day one with high-level directions from a technical lead or a scrum master. Though the preferred location is Bentonville, AR, we are open for remote work options for the right candidate. Responsibilities As a Business Analyst, you will.
- Maintain active relationships with project stakeholders to understand business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the product owner.
- Working within Agile development teams.
- Identify and implement best practices and coach the stakeholders as needed.
- Create requirement documentation and maintain the knowledge repositories.
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Collaborate with Architects, Technical experts and application SMEs in implementing complex end-to-end enterprise solutions Requirements.
- Analysing software specifications and identification of Finance application functionalities for design, development, security analysis and testing.
- Performing RTB (Run the Business) activities, such as Identifying and fixing the application IT related issues and bugs that may come up during the production phase.
- This also includes helping the application users in understanding the application and setting up the environment for them to make the application up and running.
- Providing production support, data warehousing activities, such as data mining, report creation that assist in business decision, monitoring day-today processes, timely fixing production problems encountered, performing data fixes, executing Month/ Quarter/ Year End batch processes & troubleshooting issues for business users and other business analysts.
- Discussing business solutions with Customer Operation business team, resolving existing problems and improving the application stability.
- Understanding on legal requirements, compliance laws and regulations and software industry standards which is to be followed in a Retail industry
- Performing requirement gathering and gap analysis, estimating time required for project completion, preparing schedules, design documentation, design reviews and development, testing and deployment of application enhancements, as well as project planning.
- Answering the technical queries, Analyzing the Software security as per Industry Standards, driving the product initiatives and metric collection and analysis.
- Reviewing work products and deploying the application in the test environment and initiating the process of user acceptance testing. It includes identification of bugs and technical errors that may come up during this phase.
- Supporting the system components during system testing, integration testing and during promotion of these components to production environment.
- Regular interaction with the Domain Experts and other Managers, Database administrators, Network Administrators, Application Users - all belonging to different departments and divisions of Customer to ensure smooth running of the applications.
- Experience and exposure in Retail Finance domain.
+1.307.316.7214 | email@example.com
Noralogic | 109 E 17th St, Cheyenne WY 82001
USA: WY, MD, NJ
Mexico: Guadalajara, Monterrey
India: Noida UP
**WBE and MBE company**
** ISO 9001:2015**
**WY Top 50 Minority owned growing company**
BusinessView all jobs at NoraLogic, Inc.