All about NorCal Cannabis:
NorCal Cannabis Company is building the largest vertically integrated and consumer reach platform in the biggest cannabis market in the world: California. We are on a mission to radically transform the cannabis industry and to do this we must think differently and question conventional approaches. We are looking to hire a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact, and to do the best work of their lives while building an industry from the ground up.
In this role, you will have 3-4 years of successful experience in recruiting, talent acquisitions and sourcing candidates through our hiring pipeline and proven track record of crushing your goals.. The Talent Acquisition Manager is key to identifying candidates who are the right fit for our positions within NorCal Cannabis (NCC), including a match for our company culture and values. Using all methods available: sourcing, networking, advertising, pipeline building, events and job fairs to name a few, the Talent Acquisition Manager will partner with hiring managers for corporate offices, operations and production teams, retail and delivery HRBP and own all aspects of the hiring process. This role is responsible for ensuring an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the recruiting process.
What you will do:
Create and implement talent acquisition strategy to meet NorCal Cannabis’ (NCC) quarterly and annual hiring plan goals that emphasizes quality and diversity of hires: identify hiring needs, implement hiring best practices, streamline the process from job posting to offer acceptance to onboarding.
- Act as a strong partner to business leaders/ hiring managers to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges; Work closely to create accurate job descriptions, and recruit top talent for NCC.
- Collaborate with, manage and influence complex partner relationships across the organizations to instill a consistent hiring practice.
- Create and own programs and partnerships to align and attract the right candidates and ensure NCC success
- Measure and track performance through metrics in support of the organization's external and internal talent initiatives, including ROI of programs, internal mobility, referrals, and social media recruitment
- Work in support of the NorCal Cannabis goals related to diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- Effectively communicate all critical dimensions of hiring business plans with Executives/Finance/Leadership team to reconcile headcount.
- Work closely with external recruiting agencies, driving the direction of the talent search through the hiring manager and talent needs/criteria.
- Manage and own the Applicant Tracking System (Lever); creating opportunities to improve workflows and hiring efficiency.
- Stay hands-on and involved in full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates.
- Report monthly on all KPS’s related to number of applicants for positions, prescreens,
- Capture interview feedback from hiring manager or interviewee to support one on one meetings, to share with hiring manager as the process moves forward.
What we want from you:
- BS/BA Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of talent acquisition and executive search with demonstrated success in building out, leading or managing teams of high-performing individuals at large scale
- Possess the ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously
- Must be a self starter and self motivated and proven to work with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills and possess a natural talent for talking with candidates to create a comfortable setting
- Excellent understanding of Federal and State privacy laws and what can be discussed and what cannot be discussed during an interview
- Must be a people person and excited about the journey to bring new staff to NCC
What we bring to the table
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.