NorCal Cannabis Company (NCC) is building the largest vertically integrated and consumer reach platform in the biggest cannabis market in the world: California. We are on a mission to radically transform the cannabis industry and to do this we must think differently and question conventional approaches. We are looking to hire a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact, and to do the best work of their lives while building an industry from the ground up.
We are looking for a partnerships manager to help NorCal continue with our expansion goals. The Partnerships manager will have conversations with potential partners, vet opportunities, and continue to manage partnership deals through the pipeline. This would include farm contract partnerships, brand partnerships, 3rd party fulfillment partners, and others.
What You'll Do:
- Vet incoming partnership leads for viability
- Manage partnership deals from inception to completion
- Bring in members of the C-suite to appropriate partnerships at the correct times.
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to vet dozens of deals every week with maximum efficiency
- Understanding of how to read existing and create new pro formas
- Former experience in M&A, partnerships, contracts, or investment banking
- Ability to work in Google Sheets/Excel to create accurate reports
- Ability to distill complicated information into its simplest forms
What we bring to the table
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NorCal Cannabis Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, unlimited PTO, stock options and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs. This role will report directly to the SVP of Sales & Partnerships.
This position is based out of our Santa Rosa Corporate office.
Please send a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile. NorCal Cannabis Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is dependent on experience.