NorCal Cannabis Company is building the largest vertically integrated and consumer reach platform in the biggest cannabis market in the world: California. We are on a mission to radically transform the cannabis industry and to do this we must think differently and question conventional approaches. We are looking to hire a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact, and to do the best work of their lives while building an industry from the ground up.
The Learning Communities Manager is responsible for equipping store and corporate teams to provide a branded experience that earns the trust and loyalty of the community through brand education, high product knowledge and high integrity. They are responsible for developing the learning pathways, systems and methods that foster communities of learning at store, company and community levels.
What You’ll Do
- Identify ways to extract knowledge from team members across the org to create an “Each One Teach One” culture.
- Develop a community of experts that delivers a warm and inviting, uniquely NorCal brand(s) customer experience.
- Encourage and create mechanisms and vehicles for sharing knowledge; store-to-store, store-to-corporate, store-to-community and community-to-store.
- Identify the correct tools, techniques and vehicles for ongoing education of the team and community (videos, podcasts, classes, workshops, discussions, articles, interviews, events).
- Partner with Marketing to design in-store and corporate events that increase knowledge and “jois de vive for” customers and teams.
- New Hires and Existing: Equip store teams with the knowledge and skill they need for creating customer experiences that place customers in charge of their purchase experience.
- Train on steps of service and product knowledge from Onboarding and constant up-skilling in order to create a transformational customer experience.
- Expand understanding of product consumption so that the correct advice is given (store team) and purchase decisions (customer) are made.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of two years' experience in retail /sales industry.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other team members
- Delivering quality documentation or curriculum with aggressive timelines
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Position requires approximately 40% travel, depending on season.
What we bring to the table
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- We value diversity and inclusivity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn profile.
This position will be based in one of our corporate offices located in Santa Rosa or San Francisco, CA. Compensation is dependent on experience.