NorCal Cannabis Company is building the largest vertically integrated and consumer reach platform in the biggest cannabis market in the world: California. We are on a mission to radically transform the cannabis industry and to do this we must think differently and question conventional approaches. We are looking to hire a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact, and to do the best work of their lives while building an industry from the ground up.
The Intake Coordinator will work closely with GB2 Management and Operations team, and is responsible for carrying out all procedures related to receiving inventory to GB2 Distribution center, including but not limited to: preparing back-end inventory tracking systems for receipt of product, completing all documentation of product movement between entities as dictated by SOP and regulations, maintaining accurate records of inventory throughout transfer into distribution, and keeping organized records of all inbound product.
What you'll do:
- Verifies all inbound manifests are accurate and were verified properly before receiving product
- Coordinates with cultivation centers and processing team to ensure all product is received at GB2-D promptly as scheduled
- Works closely with GB2 Operations team to maintain daily, weekly, monthly schedules at GB2 Distribution center
- Supports GB2 Inventory operations by recording all inbound product and reporting to GB2 management
- Works with GB2 Distribution Management to coordinate prompt and accurate receipt of all sourced inventory scheduled to arrive at GB2
- Assists with special projects, such as process improvements and systems implementation
- Maintains proper documentation for all product transfers
- Is accountable for compliant and precise entry and maintenance of all product going into GB2 track and trace software systems
- Works with GB2 Distribution team to coordinate and help facilitate lab testing as needed on all incoming product
- Learns and adapts to new processes as regulations and company scaling dictates, e.g.: new software platforms and SOPs
- Supports employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties
- Other tasks in support of daily operations as directed by Management
What we need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in computer systems, MS Office Suite, can maintain complex spreadsheets and other databases, with an ability to learn and adapt to new platforms
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with strong task and time management skills
- A detail-oriented, systematic multi-tasker
- Customer service oriented with positive attitude
- Experience in cannabis industry a plus
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts
What we bring to the table
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- We value diversity and inclusivity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn profile.
This position will be based out of one of our corporate office Santa Rosa, CA. Compensation is dependent on experience.