NorCal Cannabis Company is building the largest vertically integrated and consumer reach platform in the biggest cannabis market in the world: California. We are on a mission to radically transform the cannabis industry and to do this we must think differently and question conventional approaches. We are looking to hire a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact, and to do the best work of their lives while building an industry from the ground up.
We are looking for a Director of Retail Marketing at a successful, fast-growing company in a dynamic, exciting industry. As we launch original store concepts and operate new retail acquisitions, the Director of Retail Marketing at NorCal Cannabis Company is an integral member of the Marketing team responsible for all strategy, planning, and execution between Marketing and Retail teams This position owns retail growth and loyalty marketing programs throughout California. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and is able to analyze sales results and customer data to highlight opportunities to improve retail sales and loyalty.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee retail marketing strategy across multiple store concepts and locations
- Develop strategies to drive awareness and traffic into stores
- Support new store openings with an integrated marketing and PR plan
- Increase customer loyalty through reward programs and customer lifecycle management.
- Develop marketing assets to support retail executions
- Create a strategy and oversee the execution of social content, community engagement, and promotions, customer reviews across platforms, and digital presence across all channels to drive in-store traffic and customer engagement.
- Manage the planning and ROI of paid media across all channels to increase awareness and foot traffic of our retail locations across California.
- Manage the planning and ROI of owned and earned channels (SEO) across mobile screens and desktops.
- Develop weekly execution reports, document executions via slide decks and spreadsheets and manage program budgets.
- Stay abreast of retail competition and adjacent brands.
- Develop and manage the retail website, app and e-commerce platform.
- At least 7 years experience working in retail marketing, merchandising or related field.
- Ability to use data to make decisions with experience in retail data and spreadsheet programs (i.e. Excel, Google Spreadsheets)
- Exceptional communicator, able to work cross-functionally with a variety of people throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver, own and lead work. Self-motivated, with communication and leadership skills