NorCal Cannabis is one of California’s largest vertically integrated cannabis companies, with operations ranging from seed to store. We are on a mission to radically transform the cannabis industry. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it's essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives while building an industry from the ground up.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager the main responsibilities for this role will be processing cash payments from customers and providing support to external and internal customers daily.
- Quickly and accurately receive and verify customer cash payments
- Prepares cash deposit forms and receipts – per company policy
- Set up new customer accounts
- Generate invoices
- Apply and post payments
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Skills:
- Previous Cash Handling experience – Bank Teller or Retail experience a plus
- Prior QuickBooks & SAP experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Google Docs
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adjust communication method based on customer situation.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and able to multi-task
- Strong time management skillsSelf-motivated
- A positive approach and willingness to learn coupled with the ability to work in a team environment.
What we bring to the table:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NorCal Cannabis Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, unlimited PTO, stock options and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs. This role will report directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
This position is based out of our Santa Rosa Corporate office.
Please send a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile. NorCal Cannabis Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is dependent on experience.