NorCal Cannabis is one of California’s largest vertically integrated cannabis companies, with operations ranging from seed to store. We are on a mission to radically transform the cannabis industry. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it's essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives while building an industry from the ground up.
Job Description -
As Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for the accurate processing of invoices for multiple businesses - encompassing administration, cultivation, manufacturing and retail business entities. You will be part of a team responsible for posting a high volume of invoices to SAP ERP accounting system.
What You'll Do:
- Maintenance of central AP email Inbox
- Invoice and data entry including verification of information and coding to general ledger accounts via ERP Accounting system and other Ledgers:
- Maintenance of vendor records and documentation
- Document management- scanning and filing
- Cash management – preparing payments and reconciling cash ledgers
- AA Degree in Accounting or an equivalent combination of experience and knowledge, skills and abilities
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Excel and Google Docs
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What we bring to the table:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NorCal Cannabis Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, unlimited PTO, stock options and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs. This role will report directly to the Senior Accountant.
This position is based out of our San Francisco Corporate office.
Please send a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile. NorCal Cannabis Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is dependent on experience.