Social Worker (LCSW or LPC) - Eating Disorders
Noor Staffing Summit, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading New Jersey health system seeks a Behavioral Health Clinician/Social Worker (LCSW or LPC) to provide psychosocial care to patients suffering from eating disorders.
- Work with patients diagnosed with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and other related eating disorders within our partial hospitalization and on an outpatient basis.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments and individual, family, and group therapy.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience
Please email resume to:
Senior Vice President
NOOR Staffing Group
GovernmentView all jobs at Noor Staffing