NYC area prestigious law firm is looking a receptionist for their office. This person will the be the first face of the company and should have a strong out-going personality, and the ability to assist with administrative tasks as needed. Experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant in an office environment is needed. This is a temporary on-going position that will run for at least 6 months and will pay up to $18/hr based on experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A least 6 months of work experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant in some capacity.
- Ability to start immediately with open availability
- Strong professional appearance suitable for an office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexible with ability to multi-task
This is a temporary assignment, but on-going with no end date.