OUTREACH CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (ONONDAGA NY,)
Prestigious company located in Onondoga, NY is looking for amicable Customer Service Representatives to work in their offices. Qualified candidates would have previous experience working in the Customer Service field. Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Responding to enrollment services calls, provide responses to questions
- Provide education to individuals and perform an enrollment, transfer, or complete whatever action needs to be done.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Mail information in response to request, and refer callers in the event of problems or concerns.
- Assess client's health care needs and assists clients in choosing a health plan.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the NY Medicaid CHOICE program.
- Conduct outbound calls and other special projects.
This is a Temporary to hire position with room for growth. Salary is $13.70 – $14.18 per hour but DOE.
- High School diploma, GED or higher degree diploma required
- Proficiency in word
- Good Typing skills
- Minimum of 1 year of previous experience working as a Customer Service Representative
- High levels of integrity, discretion and trust
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Prioritizing executive tasks and multi-task effectively
- Professional mindset and the utmost discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- United States work authorization