Nurse Practitioner, Fee For Service, Wound Care Visits
Noor Staffing New Orleans, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
National healthcare organization has several needs for fee for service Licensed Nurse Practitioners to provide in home wound care treatment and assessments in the New Orleans area.
- Evaluate and treat wound care of assigned patients.
- Perform history and physical examinations on patients with acute and chronic wounds.
- Assess, diagnose and manage chronic conditions.
- Identify deviations from normal, initiates and evaluates treatment for patients with commonly occurring health problems within scope of practice.
- Provides individualized patient teaching and counseling.
- Participates in quality improvement activities and monitoring of health outcomes for patients.
- Ensures proper documentation of diagnoses and appropriate coding.
- Assess and creates treatment plans and prescribes medication in accordance with state requirements and organization protocols.
- Initiates evaluation and treatment procedures essential to appropriate response to emergency wound situations.
- Licensed and Certified Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner
- A minimum of 2 years of experience nursing experience
- BLS required
Incredibly flexible schedule. See as many patient as you would like. Must be able to provide treatment for at least 1 patient twice a week (Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday)
Excellent compensation, mileage covered.
ALL PPE and equipment will be supplied.
Available Treatment locations:
- New Orleans, LA
- Covington, LA
- Mandeville, LA
- Belle Chasse, LA
- Metairie, LA
- Kenner, LA
Please email resume to:
Senior Vice President
NOOR Staffing Group