· Conducts face-to-face outreach and enrollment services, including education on managed care options and public health programs, to clients at Medicaid offices, provider sites and or community-based organizations
· Assists clients with the enrollment/disenrollment process
· Receives, sorts, and processes enrollment/transfer and disenrollment forms.
· Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
· Interfaces with HRA or LDSS county staff and maintains professional and positive relationships with all HRA, LDSS staff, community groups, and clients.
· Maintains updated knowledge of the New York Medicaid CHOICE Project
· Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the Field Operations Manager
· Processes data entry tasks and submits daily reports
· Assists with the quality review of Data Entry work
· May be called upon to assist with data entry refresher/and or training
· Assists HPA/Special Project Unit with the processing of enrollment correction, enrollment pending matching, ERL error selection, and ADV data entry as needed
· Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position
· Performs other duties as may be assigned by Management
· Own vehicle and driver’s license
· Comfortable with travelling
· High Speed Internet
· Laptop / PC / Desktop Computer - Windows 10
· Private Working Space
· Smart Phone