Job Title: Bank Loan Analyst (Asset Servicing exp.)
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Contract: 6 months
- Some level understanding of Asset Servicing.
- Understanding of Bank Loans an advantage.
- Microsoft Office application proficiency (advanced Excel skills a plus).
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast and challenging environment where priorities can change daily.
- Team oriented – works closely with teammates on daily workflow and sharing knowledge and key information with the team.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, ability to gather stakeholder support for initiatives across the teams and see them through execution.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Able to take ownership of issues, handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- High attention to detail and a high standard for accuracy and responsiveness.
- Demonstrate accurate and timely comprehension and management of voluntary and mandatory Asset Servicing events: Restructurings, Repricing’s of Bank Loans, Bankruptcies, etc.
- Proactively address concerns raised by traders, sales, internal or external clients by conducting root cause analysis.
- Mitigate MNPI risk through maintaining accuracy in communications with the respective compliance teams and the business.
- Proactively work with global Operations business units to assess and streamline processes in order to mitigate risk or control issues and generate efficiencies.
- Daily interaction with senior management.