Position: Merchant Banking Division - Regional - Administrative Assistant
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Duration: 4 months
Schedule: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Merchant Banking Division (“MBD”) is looking for an administrative assistant with minimum 5-7 years experience to support all levels.
- Perform general tasks including, but not limited to, faxing, copying, archiving, filing.
- Effectively manage a high volume of phone calls. Place, receive, screen and route calls as needed. Take detailed and accurate messages.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls, maintain banker calendars and contacts.
- Coordinate travel including flights, car, hotel reservations and cash advances and prepare itineraries as needed.
- Process travel and entertainment expense reports timely and accurately; ensures compliance with expense guidelines.
- Interact with colleagues in a professional and effective manner.
- Foster a team-oriented environment provides support and shares responsibility with other member of the phone team.
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as requested.
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and by email
- High attention to detail and strong follow up skills
- Good judgment, independent thinker and resourceful
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Good knowledge of general business and corporate cultures, team player
- Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel (including pivot tables), PowerPoint
- Accounting / Finance background a plus
Education: HS diploma required