Job Title: Admin Assistant (Payroll and Labor Cost exp.! / Kronos and SAP exp.!)
Location: 2nd St. NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Working Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm
Contract Length: 4 months
- Individual must be a self-starter possessing a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong administrative, computer and communication skills are necessary.
- This team player will provide administrative support and administrate payroll and attendance activities for approximately 170 employees.
- Will also serve as a resource for production and skilled trades’ employees and other department employees and will complete special projects as directed.
- A working knowledge of payroll and prior experience in a unionized facility is preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours including early morning hours and some weekend hours is required.
Skills and Knowledge
- High school diploma or GED required plus a minimum of three (3) years requisite experience. A 2-year Associates degree is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in payroll and labor cost administration
- Skills: quantitative, communication, organizational, initiative to address problems and develop solutions to streamline the work flow
- PC: Kronos, SAP, Microsoft Office (minimum intermediate skills in Excel & Access), proficient and accurate keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast paced environment