Noor Staffing Group Arlington, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Leading Arlington, VA hospital seeks a Perfusionist.
- Monitor and control extracorporeal perfusion equipment during cardiopulmonary bypass surgery and related procedures on patients of all ages, while under the direction of a physician and in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards of practice.
- Select, assemble and prepare equipment and supplies for assigned cases.
- Operate and maintain equipment.
- Monitor and evaluate physiologic data and making adjustments in perfusion parameters as needed.
- Administer prescription drugs, blood products and anesthetic agents through the extracorporeal circuit and induce specified physiologic conditions, such as hypothermia and circulatory arrest, as ordered by a physician.
- Graduate from an accredited Perfusion Training Program
- Current certification as a Clinical Perfusionist by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
Please email resume to:
Senior Vice President
NOOR Staffing Group
Noor Staffing Group
HealthcareView all jobs at Noor Staffing Group