Freelance BD/Marketing Coordinator
Our client, a leading law firm with offices in Los Angeles, is seeking a Freelance BD & Marketing Coordinator for the next 4 months. We expect the hourly rate to be based on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a member of the shared services team within Regional Business Development and Marketing, with a focus on lawyer biographers and firm Updates.
- In the lawyer biography function, the Coordinator:
- Implements edits, proofs, and maintain lawyers biographers within the firm’s CMS (Sitecore)
- Posts lateral and new lawyer biographies, acting in coordination with digital and public relations functions to ensure consistency and timing are in line with firmwide strategic approach
- Coordinates bio updates in connection with:
- news items posted to website, including articles, matter promotion, and programs and events
- legal directories and accolades
- necessary narrative edits for lawyer title or office changes
- Provides thoughtful suggestions for edits in connection with nuances that exist for bios (i.e., the order of practices listed in the bio header, default display of News & Insights content, etc.)
- Makes suggestions toward improving the quality of lawyer biographies
- Collaborates on lawyer training for building a better bio
- Liaises with Human Resources as necessary for correction to content fed to website from PeopleSoft
- Trains Marketing Department team members on best practices for drafting and maintaining bios
- Routinely makes contributions toward process improvement related to bio and lawyer facing tips and best practices. (e.g., Lawyer Bio Tip Sheet)
- As needed, the Coordinator:
- Leverages firm technology such as InterAction (contact management system) to provide actionable metrics and reporting and suggested next steps for lawyers in connection with events and email distributions (Updates, newsletters, etc.)
- Collaborates with the creative team and provides project management support for the production of collateral materials, invitations, and email communications
- Organizes, executes, and supports Firm-sponsored webinars and seminars for clients, with emphasis on communication and project management.
- Works with BD and Marketing Managers to support and leverage event and sponsorship opportunities and prepares related materials and presentations
- Develops appropriate mailing/invitation lists and seeks related approvals
- Coordinates pre-planning and debriefing meetings with stakeholders and
- Defines and measures metrics in connection with events and firm mailings (Updates, newsletters, etc.)
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications or marketing
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in marketing, communications, or event planning
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong project management competency
Noor Staffing Group (Choice Associates)Los Angeles, CA
BusinessView All Noor Staffing Group (Choice Associates) Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.