Restaurant Assistant General Manager -Woodbridge
Noodles And Company Woodbridge, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You're looking for a fun, exciting, yet challenging opportunity in restaurant management. You want a sharp team and a bright future with a growing company. You are an innovator that can build winning teams and surprise our guests with a superior experience, every single time.
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
We have 4 core values that guide every decision we make: We care about people, are passionate about our food, take pride in what we do and love life! Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career and have fun.
- Partners with the GM to lead a rock star team
- Runs the restaurant with confidence, delivers solutions at the speed of light
- Manages with integrity and lives the culture of Noodles & Company every day
- Assesses team member performance, delivers actionable and timely feedback
- Creates an epic experience by delivering world-class customer service, smiles and welcomes guests
- Builds trust within their team, recognizes a job well-done
- Follows Noodles & Company's operational policy and procedures
- Manage the restaurant to meet company standards in food quality, food safety, and cleanliness
- Trains, develops, and manages restaurant team members and shift managers
- Follows inventory control procedures and guidelines
- Identifies and fosters talent in their team, grooms high performers for promotions
- Assists with scheduling, expense tracking, labor management, and local restaurant marketing
- Hires new team members as needed
- Sense of humor
- Ability to effectively delegate responsibility
- Conflict resolution skills required, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- At least 1 year of management and/or leadership experience
So whether you’re working in a restaurant, out in the field or at our corporate offices in Colorado, we’ll help you pursue your passions and get involved with the community you serve. We’re a company that cares and it shows.
Noodles And CompanyWhy Work Here?
Benefits include flexible scheduling (part-time and full-time opportunities), free shift meals, scholarship opportunities, growth, and more!
At Noodles & Company, we’re real people who treat each other like a real family and are always open to making new friends. Together we create craveable flavors from around the globe, where every recipe is made to order and every ingredient is something to feel good about. But we’re still individuals with unique goals and different passions. After all, one person’s Wisconsin Mac & Cheese is another person’s Penne Rosa, and that’s the way it should be. We give people the space they need to work a few hours a week or buckle-in for a life-long career. So whether you’re working in a restaurant, out in the field or at our corporate offices in Colorado, we’ll help you pursue your passions and get involved with the community you serve. We’re a company that cares and it shows.