You’re looking for a fun, exciting, yet challenging opportunity in restaurant management. You want a sharp team, and a bright future with a growing company. You are an innovator that can build winning teams and surprise our guests with a superior experience, every single time.
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
We have 4 core values that guide every decision we make: We care about people, are passionate about our food, take pride in what we do and love life! Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career and have fun.
- Partners with the GM to lead a rock star team
- Runs the restaurant with confidence, delivers solutions at the speed of light
- Manages with integrity and lives the culture of Noodles & Company everyday
- Assesses team member performance, delivers actionable and timely feedback
- Creates an epic experience by delivering world-class customer service, smiles and welcomes guests
- Builds trust within their team, recognizes a job well-done
- Follows Noodles & Company’s operational policy and procedures
- Manage the restaurant to meet company standards in food quality, food safety, and cleanliness
- Trains, develops, and manages restaurant team members and shift managers
- Follows inventory control procedures and guidelines
- Identifies and fosters talent in their team, grooms high performers for promotions
- Assists with scheduling, expense tracking, labor management, and local restaurant marketing
- Hires new team members as needed
- Sense of humor
- Ability to effectively delegate responsibility
- Conflict resolution skills required, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- High School diploma or GED required
- At least one year of management and/or leadership experience