Paid Media Specialist (Search)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paid Media Specialist (Search)
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest-growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It's also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically, and elegantly, creating programs that students can't wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That's why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined. We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and experts. Online learning has the potential to transform higher education; if you’re interested in being part of that journey, keep reading!
About the Role:
Noodle is looking for a Paid Media Specialist who will work with our conversion rate optimization and marketing analytics specialists in an effort to find high-quality prospective students who will enroll in an online degree program at increasingly higher rates. You’ll LOVE this job if you have an interest in both the art and science of marketing, you love higher education, exhibit strong math and analytics skills, are comfortable with a fast-paced environment, and ultimately push the boundaries of what is possible to produce high-quality outcomes for clients.
Meet the Team
As our Paid Media Specialist (Search) you will:
- Manage day-to-day bid management and media campaigns across a diverse portfolio of universities and programs across pay-per-click media channels including Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Focus will be primarily on search platforms, but understanding of social platforms will help with cross team collaboration on programs
- Monitor campaign management of paid search and social campaigns, including monitoring account and campaign performance; troubleshooting issues; and evaluating new opportunities and potential risks
- Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for PPC channels, with an emphasis on testing at the intersections of audience, keywords and creative
- Develop and execute testing strategies for creative testing across all advertising platforms
- Set performance goals in platforms and optimize using both first- and third-party data available through the ad platforms, Google Analytics, and CRM data
- Communicate to a diverse set of stakeholders, both Noodle marketing, ops, and external university partners
- Develop innovative strategies to increase prospective student volume, decrease cost of acquisition, and succeed in a competitive marketplace
- Have a constant awareness of KPIs related to your portfolio’s performance from top-to-bottom with an understanding of how your PPC tactics impact the ecosystem
- Use full funnel conversion data to improve campaign performance, including landing page conversion and engagement metrics, application starts and completes, and enrollment data
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in paid media buying for direct-response marketing; higher education experience is a plus
- Demonstrated hands on-experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter are required
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Expertise in ad tracking, pixel management, and URL parameterization
- Experience using Advertising Studio (SFMC) and AdStage
- Can communicate effectively and concisely through email/Slack, in-person, and presentations
- Ability to challenge people while maintaining trust. We will need to influence our university partners to test new content, creative, and experiments at scale
- Relentless in staying ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, conversion optimization techniques, and experimentation best practices
- Strong desire to learn, comfortable in a fast-moving environment
- Experience utilizing Tableau for building reports and visual analytics
- The ability to build strong QA processes before turning the landing page and organic tests. Displaying the correct information to the correct individuals at the right time is an absolute imperative
- A keen — unbreakable — attention to detail. You will be overseeing much of the up-funnel marketing campaigns for some of the world’s most recognizable and valuable brands. Ensuring that this trust is unbroken is a critical part of your success in this role
- Work from our beautiful New York office! OR Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Great compensation package
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement and Membership to premium medical services like One Medical and Eden Health
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
Noodle won Built In NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies, and Best Perks & Benefits 2021, and 2022 and was named one of Crain’s 100 best places to work in NYC in 2021.
BusinessView all jobs at Noodle