Casino Security Officer - Graveyard Shift
- $22 Hourly
The Security Officer observes patrons and employees participating in gambling activities to detect infractions of house rules.
- Graveyard | 12:00 am - 8:00 am
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Ensure The Point Casino & Hotel is compliant with Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe, State of Washington Gambling Commission, National Indian Gaming Commission Regulations, and our own policies/procedures.
- Responsible for security functions at assigned station.
- Monitor all gaming activities of patrons to detect cheating, identify rule violators and observe person designated by superiors.
- Communicates to supervisor to identify and supply information regarding suspicious activity.
- May be responsible for transporting and processing of monies, chips, documents, card and dice.
- Authorized to use keys and have access to highly sensitive and restrictive areas.
- Promote positive public relations.
What We're Looking For:
- 18+ years old with a High School Diploma/GED or currently enrolled.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Be The Point Casino & Hotel's Brand Ambassador.
- Ability to obtain Gaming License.
Good to Have, But Not Required:
- Previous experience working in security in a Casino and/or Hotel.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Noo-Kayet Development CorporationKingston, WA
Real EstateView All Noo-Kayet Development Corporation Jobs
Get fresh Casino Security Officer - Graveyard Shift jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.