Call Center Operations Manager
Nonprofit Education Co. El Paso, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Program Manager role is accountable for driving daily performance and seamless support across day-to-day operations as well as leading the charge to support new client-based programs or products. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with operating in a highly matrixed national organization and exhibit strong communication at all levels, sound judgement and influencing skills as well as excellent cross team collaboration with a strong customer and compliance focus.
If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by empowering a student-centered culture to ensure Educational at Work’s BOLD values are not only at the core of day-to-day operations, but embraced by the leadership team, we invite you to learn more about Education at Work – Operations, and the value we deliver to our customers and partners. We offer unique opportunities to work on interesting projects in an environment that appreciates diversity, focuses on talent development, and recognizes and rewards great work.
Position Roles and Responsibilities
- Ownership and oversight to ensure an excellent partner experience in your assigned capability or program area, ensuring key business metrics are met, process is effective with on time and accurate execution and issue resolution, leveraging internal operations and client partner teams.
- Partner with internal and occasionally external teams to own and drive effective management of launch, driving optimal design and experience, timely and effective readiness, ensuring full risk mitigation, flawless deployment, and seamless transition to run.
- Using data, stakeholder and partner feedback identify and land optimization opportunities that improve the partner experience or process efficiency, reduce or remove cost, business, or compliance risk.
- Build deep subject matter expertise in your capability or channel area to enable - optimal end to end process design with current and complete documentation covering process and related controls or metrics; effective support for escalations and issues, identification of root cause and final remediation; collaboration with stakeholders to influence future program or channel design to drive standardization; adherence to compliance requirements.
- Manage the daily performance of 8-12 Customer Service Supervisors and phone agent workforce of 200+ ensuring productivity standards are being met including: KPIs, billable hours/revenue, shrink, occupancy, attrition reduction and retention efforts, schedule adherence, and all other data/metrics.
- Monitor, coach and provide specific feedback to Supervisors to meet performance requirements including quality, productivity, attendance and related disciplinary issues for their teams.
- Develop and maintain superior client relationship communication, management, and partnerships
- Resolve escalated customer concerns from Supervisors, consult with clients, and determine appropriate action, balancing superior service with fiscal responsibility.
- Conduct daily huddles and weekly team meetings with Supervisors to maintain timely communication on key operational issues while motivating and rewarding the proper behavior.
- Partner with Student Success recruitment department in the interview and hiring process, review supervisor interview notes, and provide final review and approval of all candidates being considered for hire.
- Recommend and implement methods and procedures to increase call center productivity, efficiency, and reduce overall cost while increasing revenue.
- Prepare and conduct performance evaluations for each Supervisor and coach on growth opportunities quarterly and annually.
- Responsible for ensuring productivity and costs goals are meeting departmental budget expectations.
- Analyze customer issues, problems, and call center trends and recommend call resolution actions and steps.
- Participate in weekly organization leadership meetings and MBR deck development and presentation.
- Assist in the identification of Supervisor training and development needs and create a mapped goal plan for continual professional development.
- Monitor service levels through floor management and communicate with WFM to address spikes in demand, headcount, hours/schedules, time off requests, etc.
- Work with Human Resources to maintain consistent policies and procedures within the call center including attendance, behavior, and performance discipline directly related to Tuition Assistance program.
- Become an expert in tuition assistance program and value proposition including student agent support during the accrual and application process.
- All other duties as directed by management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated leadership experience within the BPO call center industry, involving vendor/supplier relationships.
- Proven ability in developing reporting of results, insights gained and implement a continuous improvement process and culture.
- Experience managing and motivating employees.
- Demonstrated success in working with stakeholders and driving process optimization or landing change in a highly complex and rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills with sound decision making
- Demonstrated ability to influence, provide thought leadership, with ability to drive multiple tasks or projects in parallel.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment, managing stakeholders, processes and collaborating with diverse teams across multiple time zones to land successful outcomes.
- Excellent collaboration skills with a strong understanding of how to drive high impact results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong negotiation abilities (open, confident communicator effective in senior levels of engagement)
- Up to $65,000
THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT OF 1990 (ADA) PROHIBITS DISCRIMINATION IN COMPENSATION AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AGAINST QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES. TO DETERMINE WHETHER AN INDIVIDUAL IS QUALIFIED, THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF EACH JOB MUST BE IDENTIFIED. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ARE THOSE THAT ARE INTRINSIC TO THE POSITION, AND THAT THE INDIVIDUAL(S) WHO HOLDS THE JOBS MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM WITH OR WITHOUT REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION.
Nonprofit Education Co.
Confidential nonprofit organization in the higher education industry.
AddressEl Paso, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Nonprofit Education Co.