Nonotuck is seeking well balanced and compassionate caregivers in the Greater Plymouth Area to share their home and life with a person with disability. The caregiver(s) helps the person with their daily activities, assist the person with their health and wellness, promote and model a safe and meaningful lifestyle and encourage participation in the community.
- extensive training and certification
- guidance and ongoing support from a case manager
- clinical supports
- 24/7 emergency on call assistance and consultation
- generous tax-exempt stipend.
- have a valid driver’s license and own a reliable and insured vehicle
- pass background check
- have a spare bedroom in their home
Prior experience in human services is helpful but not necessary.
Open Your Heart, Open Your Home Caregiving with Love
Nonotuck Resource Associates is a state-wide agency that has provided Shared Living since 1972 to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities; as well as adults with acquired brain injuries and elders. Shared living is a 24-hour community-based residential service. We support and assist people who wish to remain living in the community and neighborhoods of their choosing.
For more information visit us at www.nonotuck.com
Nonotuck Resource Associates Inc