Nonotuck Resource Associates is an organization committed to providing authentic homes and a loving home life to the people we support. Through our Shared Living Program, we seek to match people who wish to create a home together with a spirit of mutuality and love.
We are currently looking for kind, active and social people to provide a wonderful shared living home for people who are seeking self- discovery and personal choice in the Taunton area as Shared Living Caregivers
The role of the caregiver would be to provide supervision and oversight with daily routines, general health maintenance around attending medical appointments and medication oversight, and community integration. We are looking for a caregiver who have a good sense of humor, practices patience, kind, non-judgmental and outgoing.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Valid driver's license
- Own a reliable and insured vehicle
- Must be able to pass comprehensive background check
- Experience working with people with disabilities and with people in the mental health field would be helpful.
Nonotuck Resource Associates provides:
- Generous monthly stipend
- Extensive ongoing training
- Monthly visits and consistent support by a Case Manager
- Clinical supports
- 24/7 on call assistance
If interested, please respond to this ad, or apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 508-209-4691
Nonotuck Resource Associates Inc