JOB TITLE: Sales Coordinator (Temp-to-Perm)
HOURS: 9-5, SALARY: 40K
DEPARTMENT: External Affairs
The Sales Coordinator will support the Sales Manager and group sales team in helping to manage group, tour operator, reseller sales and related operations to ensure that all clients receive an efficient and quality experience in planning and arranging trips to the Memorial/Museum.
- Participate in the overall operation of the sales team
- Operate the ticketing and data entry software
- Assist with all ticketing requests, which include answering incoming calls to the sales line and responding to requests made through the general sales email account and FIT email account
- Handle complaints in a polite and customer friendly manner
- Assist with special projects in support of all internal departments as directed
- Assist with education workshop requests
- As requested, attend job-specific training programs for the sales team.
- Attended meetings as requested
- Handle a large variety of complex tasks and prioritize workflow in a fast-paced office environment
- Provide a high level of customer service in all visitor interaction
- Undergraduate degree is preferred
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Gateway ticketing systems is beneficial
- Customer service experience
- Ability to recognize the importance of responsibility, authority and accountability
- A willingness to work non-traditional hours, think independently, take initiative, and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication and mathematical skills, excellent attention to detail, exceedingly well-organized, conflict resolution ability, leadership, team-building and motivational skills, and a professional and flexible manner
- Ability to interact well with a wide range of people and personalities of all levels within and outside the Memorial & Museum
- Must adhere to a policy of strict confidentiality in terms of information regarding victims, bid documents, security and life safety incidents, and labor relations.