Nomadic Real Estate is a family owned property (residential) management company, recently featured in INC 5000 as one of America's fasting growing private companies! Nomadic was voted as DC's Best Property Management company in 2016 and we anticipate doubling the size of the company over the next 5 years. We seek talented, hard-working, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
Seeking a hard-working individual willing to go above and beyond while managing a portfolio of approximately 300 residential units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for preventative maintenance
- Property licensing
- Serve as primary point of contact with owners and tenants
- Coordinate vendor scheduling as well as communicates with vendors effectively
- Ensure all vendors have adequate insurance coverage
- Schedule property spot checks, when needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be able to multitask daily activities
- Supervisory and leadership skills required
- Basic computer skills required with ability to learn company specific software programs
- Property Manager must schedule/take/pass the Property Manager exam within the first 90 days of employment. Once the Agent has successfully passed this exam, Nomadic Real Estate will reimburse the employee for the exam fee.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Must be able to stand/walk/sit for long periods of time;
- Ability to work well in high-pressure situations;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- Ability to work successfully with a variety of personality types;
- Requires flexibility in a dynamic work environment.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Position available for immediate start date!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $42,500.00 /year
Nomadic Real Estate
Why Work Here?Nomadic Real Estate is a family-owned residential property management company that was recently featured in INC 5000 as one of America's fastest-growing private companies, and the recipient of DC's Best Property Management company. We are looking to double in size over the next 5 years and seeking great talent to join our team.
Dynamic organizational culture, great benefits, great team, great location