Work Monday through Thursday with overtime on Fridays. Previous production experience is preferred, but no experience required. Work for a light production/warehouse company as a packer/general warehouse associate. Benefits offered and pay advancement opportunities available!
Production Worker Compensation:
- Second shift: $16.00 per hour starting
Production Worker Schedule:
- Monday through Thursday
- Second shift: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Overtime on Fridays 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Production Worker Job Duties:
- Operate production machinery and pallet jack
- Package product, ensuring quality meets company standards
- Load machines with materials based on product line demands
Production Worker Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to stand, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds
Production Worker Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K / Profit Sharing
- Pay raise after 90 days!
Apply Today to be a Production Worker!
Send your resume to Jana at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the most qualified applicants will be contacted.
Noll Human Resource Services